Sunday, August 12, 2012

Jack update # 2

Hello Everyone!!!  So today more then ever in last 6 weeks are so I'm counting down our days!!!  This coming Friday we head to London again for Jack.  Our fingers have been crossed for a few days now and Chris has told me that he prays every night for him.  (love it!)  I to have been praying like crazy as well!  And Jack, well he has been great though this all, which surprises me everyday!!!  (he does have his moments, but what 2 1/2 year old doesn't, hahaha)  I will get a great picture of this cast for you (coming soon) Its the best cast ever, our family fav, CAMOFLOUGE.  What would be a better fit,  LOL! 


And while I have been inside alot this summer and became garden lazy these favorite things of mine showed there true colours.  I so did not love and cherish them this summer :( 
Although Chris came in many of nights with a bouquet of flowers for me!  How loving his he!!!  It meant so much!!!



(To a dear friend Alyshia, this is for you!)



After how many years these finally bloomed amazingly. And a few were huge!!!  I transplanted these 4/5 years ago! 


My mom loves this colour of hollyhock.  She said that she has never seen this colour.  But they change colour every growing season. You never know what your going to get!


These hocks grow pretty tall this year, even after the cold weather we got that stunted everything else.  I also thought that I pulled these all out of my garden, but they started growing late, and for once they were not taken over by a mildew or any other bug.  They have staying very healthy!




Well that's it for now,

Until then,  Kendall     oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment