Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh a Hunting we will go!

Hello fellow readers!!! Some great news today my friends. Chris's hunting group has had great luck!!! Seven deer already!!! Monday # 1, Tuesday # 1, Today (wednesday) # 5. This afternoon most of the guys took time away from their tree stands to butcher a couple deer. So if u have a weak tummy or an animal lover u may not appreciate these pictures. One week out of the year chris and some of his friends devote themselves to their deer hunting. It's all they do 24/7!!! With a little sleep In between, lol. For the last two years Chris has been butchering his own deer. And yes I have helped gutting deer when I was pregnant with Jack. And to my surprise I was fine. So here goes nothing, enjoy or don't enjoy. This is what's going on right now, literally, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment