Thursday, July 14, 2011

Its cold up here in Ontario!

Who thought that in the summer time you would be grateful for have your oven on at the crack of dawn!, LOL!   And a hot coffee to warm you up, lol!   I thought that its summer not spring or fall for that matter.  Chris and I are usually up at 5-5:30am and no later.  (what the bleep,bleep,bleep, your thinking, lol)  He leaves for work and I'm up and at em.  Usually Baking.  But it seems like these days I'm in my woollies for the morning because it to cold.  Its great for sleeping though so I should stop my complaining!  For those of you not in our area are you finding the same thing???   That the temperature is not what it usually is? or should be?

Today I'm working on a wedding cake.  This is my first of four wedding that I have been asked to do.  I'm very nerves but excited at the same time!  It's all carrot and for 120 people.  

I also have another question for those of you that are married  "Did all your wedding cake get ate at the wedding???"  And  "How many of you were given a small tier that resembled your wedding cake to eat on your 1 year anniversary???"
Feel free to leave a comment, all you have to do is look at the bottom of this post you will see the word comment, click on it and it will bring up a comment box.  Write your comment and then click on the post comment button. 

A Big Thank You for taking the time to comment! It will help me out alot!!!!!
Have a great day, Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment