Thursday, May 24, 2012

Joyful Thursday!

Hello Thursday!!! 
Hope everyone had a great week and a great last weekend!
I have tones to tell, but only giving you a little preview. hahaha

I have finally chosen the right colour. (I think)  I tested out one colour for over a week now, and I'm not feeling it.





After flipping through a few wall paper samples, Chris and agreed to this.  (still thinking about it!)




And I have been heavy into the Caramel making.  This is after the first 1/2 hour.  Smells AMAZING!!!




1 hour in, stirring non stop. You don't want this yummyness (is this even a word)
burning!




1 an 1/2 hours in, its a long trek but so worth it!!!
Were getting there, I can taste it!!!




20 minutes later this is the greatness that you are left with.  Holly Cow as my kids would say, lol.  That looks so good.




We were also living in the land of strawberries.  I had six little eyes over seeing these.  They were all about the same size and the little ones got into little hands.  Nothing like cocolate dipped strawberries for breakfast




In the end this is what the cake looked like.  It was for a bridal shower.


Side veiw.




And it is that time of year again, Chris's flyin fishing trip.  And Im booked for my weekend in September.  Go team Real Tree!!!




Over the last few weeks I have came across some great sayings, heres a few

Good friends are like stars. You dont always see them but you know there always there.

You never know how strong you are... Until being strong is the only chioce you have.

Life isn't about finding yourself, It's about creating yourself.

"The key to change... is to let go of fear"



Have a great rest of the day!!!
We have another crazy busy weekend/week coming up my friends stay tuned.

Until then, Kendall  oxox





No comments:

Post a Comment