Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIWW # 3, Niagara Falls.

Hello Everyone!!!

Its Wednesday once again and I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy  with WIWW.  If you are wondering what this is pop on over to The Pleated Poppy and take a look see. 

So here goes nothing. 
Over the weekend I was on a Batchlorette weekend with some fab. girlfriends. I also made a few more to!!!  We had such a blast!!!!!   So here are a few outfits that I wore.


Friday night Dinner outfit.  (at our hotel room)

Jacket- HMD, from girlfriend Kate
Shirt- Joe Fresh
Pants-HMD, from girlfriend Kate
Necklace-Arden's


What everyone else wore wine tasting.  The Hillebrand Estates was the first stop of three vineyards.


What I wore.

Jacket-HMD
Shirt- its brown this time, i changed it up, lol.  Joe Fresh
I was waring a feather earrings that I wish you could see.


Saturday night dancing outfit.  (I felt bare, thank you long hair you kept me warm!)

Top-GT Boutique (giant tiger) It was an animal print theme night Sat.


My new buys for the weekend.  Love them both!!!

Jewels-Arden's.  Its such a cool store for costume jewelry. And sooo CHEAP! 
These were 3/$10. Although I'm not wearing my third piece.



Have a great rest of the day!!!

Kendall oxoxox








1 comment:

  1. ooh i really love that last one! :) super cute! i need some more animal print :) love your purchases too!

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete