Thursday, September 1, 2011

WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy

Hi to everyone!
For a while now the have been following Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy. Love her!
I have also hummed and hued over weather to post on WIWW.  Me being a SAHM, well that gives me every right to be the frumpy mommy, right?    WRONG! 
So here goes nothing.  I'm going to put it all out there, weather you need to know this or not, but this is a huge thing for me to do this!!!!!   And your maybe thinking what I the world does this have to do with Cakes,  Am I right? ! 
For me this Blog is not just about my new found passion baking and decorating cakes for every ones special someone, But the person behind the cake as well.  (but only through word and still pictures. I'm a bit far from have my own TV Show. But if I did,  "Kakes on the funny Farm"???  )

So back to the WIWW.   (and yes I know it's Thursday, a day behind.lol)
 This is me.






This is me sporting my new shoes. My feet are in heaven once again!!! lol.   (I almost brought home a pair of DKNY flats, they were saying buy me, buy me. lol. But they had to stay :(.  Maybe another day!




Have a GREAT day everyone! 
Kendall












1 comment:

  1. I love my sport shoes too, need them with two busy boys.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete