Wednesday, June 8, 2011
How to make a Tye Die Cake, Sooo Cool!!!
I learned how to create the Tye Die Cake, which my kids love it! I have also had people order this as well. Its so fun. I'm also a BIG fan! You will understand when you eat a piece! (But it does take a little bit more time then usual.)
1. You start of with a Vanilla cake batter already prepared. I use homemade batter but you can use a boxed mix as well.
2. Divide the batter into 4 bowls.
3. Choose 4 different colours of food colouring. Then put a colour each bowl and mix it together.
4. Take a spoon and spoon the batter into your cake pan in alternate colours. Then take a knife and give the batter a few swirls around. It should look something like the top picture.
5. Now it is time for you place it into the oven and then enjoy.