Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Gardens 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Here are some more up to date pictures of the gardens.  The shade bed.


Flower bed by the shop.




I was standing at the back of the pathway here.


Another photo of my shade bed from the other side.  And alot of bird poop!!!


Peonies at the back deck and where I love to drink my coffee!

                                                   
The side of  the house facing the lake (west side). 




I hoped that you all enjoyed these.  The Peonies have now bloomed. What a great thing!!!  They are my fav!
I know that wasn't much for today but I have planed a Cake Photo shoot for Friday!  Sooo excited!!! I have alot to get ready!

Stay tuned for tomorrow, Chris went on a Fly In Fishing trip up north and came home with some awsome pictures!!!

Have a Great Day!!!
Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment