Friday, June 3, 2011

Sooo Excited for the next week to come!

Hi to you all!,   I have one busy 11 days coming up starting today after my weekly trip to town.  (your prob. thinking WEEKLY what the heck,LOL) Yes its true when you don't live in town.  My other half (hahaha)  has just over an hour drive one way to work.  At the end of his day he always gives a call to see if I need for him to pick anything up. Love that!!!   It has saved me so much time!  Where, that time going to town is NEVER short, I'm looking at about 3 hours or more. I get side tracked easly when it comes to Wal Mart. (the crafting section)  What could I make today???  Which really will not be today. lol!  Its next on my list. lol! 
Well got to get going, I will fill you in later.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment